I shall finish more than I start
Here’s an incomplete list of projects I’m working on right now in my “spare time”, in order from least abandoned to most.
- This very blog you’re reading
- Migrating everything off LastPass, because it seems it’s very overdue
- Setting up NixOS on a new hard drive (this time it will stick, goddamnit)
- Advent of Code 2022 (I’m about half-way through; turns out it’s a lot harder to keep up when you have a tiny child)
- Improvements to my personal Mastodon instance
- Migrating my email and calendar from Google to Fastmail, in my quest to de-Googlify myself
- Shipping regular expression support in Smoke
- A build system as a DSL embedded in Haskell, called The Bakery
- A Firefox extension which automatically deletes cookies over a certain age, called Memory Loss
- Merging my other personal website, which is hopelessly out of date and therefore does not deserve a link, into this one
That seems to be about, I don’t know, seven or eight too many.
So my new year’s resolution for 2023 is: I shall finish more than I start.
Here’s to a shorter list this time next year.
If you enjoyed this post, you can subscribe to this blog using RSS. I personally use Feedly; you can subscribe here.
Maybe you have something to say. You can comment below, email me, or toot at me. I love feedback. I also love gigantic compliments, so please send those too.